Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Disinfectant

I was watching the Today Show this morning, the one with Hoda Kotb, and they were talking about how a bad diet shows in your body.  I learned one bit of info that I thought I'd share with you all today:
If you have bad skin, it might be because you are low on antioxidants.
If you are tired, feeling depressed, feel lazy, you are low on iron. (I knew this one, just wanted to share). 


Here is a recipe to make a Counter top Disinfectant:

*Ingredients:
1 cup distilled white vinegar
1 cup filtered or distilled water
 Option 1:
30 drops melaleuca oil
5 drops peppermint essential oil
5 drops lavender essential oil
 Option 2:
30 drops white fir
5 drops melaleuca oil
5 drops grapefruit oil
 Option 3:
35 drops On Guard
5 drops Purify

 Fill a spray trigger bottle with ingredients and shake to mix well. Spray
on furniture and wipe with cloth or clean sponge. Shake often. 
 
I got this information from here!

No comments: