Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getting Personal on Wednesdays

Today is what I like to call, "Getting Personal on Wednesday". Wednesdays will be the day that will typically have some sort of personal story related to you.
This isn't as much of a story as it is a thought. But this is what happened to me today: 

A few of my kids are coming down with a cold, so we've been using On Guard on their feet and Breathe on their chest repeatedly. Today, we went over to my mom's house and my son told her that I put oils on their feet. He did this more than once and one time ended the conversation like this (not exact words because he is 3, so sometimes his sentences aren't in the right order! :) )
"Grandma, my mom put oils on my feet because I am sick. The oils always make me feel better!" 

I couldn't help but smile when I heard that. My goal through out all of this "natural stuff" is to be able to successfully take care of myself and my family. Hearing comments like that make all of the money and all of the time all worth it. It is so worth it. My children's health is worth it. My health is worth it. My husband's health is all worth it!! 

What is that important to you? Please share in the comments if you feel so inclined.

This is a picture of me and 3 of my kids. 

No comments: