Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Do You Smell Something?

I am so sorry that I have been absent for a few days. My school semester just got started, I'm trying to figure out when to get family pictures done, I'm taking my son in tomorrow morning for an EEG because he had two little seizures last week. Life is just CRAZY!!!
But, here is something I am going to try and wanted to share with you:

"Drip several drops of your favorite essential oils on a tissue and place it in the collection bag of your vacuum. This will diffuse a pleasant odor as you clean as well as kill germs that are often found and disseminated as you vacuum. " info found here.

I think I will use the Elevation Oil. That one is just my favorite to spread around my house because I really feel like it helps us all be happier as well as it smells really good. I love to diffuse it when there is a yucky diaper smell (which I get a lot since I have 2 in diapers), or the garbage just stinks a bit. 

What are you guys using the oils for at your house? I'd love to hear what you are doing, as would our other readers! So leave a comment with one thing you are doing at your house with the oils. :)

No comments: