Monday, March 12, 2012

A Natural Goo-Be-Gone!

At church on Sunday, I had a good friend that needed some wipes to get some gum off of one of the benches. I gave one to my husband to take over, but told him to grab the Lemon oil as well.  
Lemon is an all-natural goo-be-gone! 
Did you know that? I've been trying it lately. I've heard it is great for gum and sticky labels. I have used it on bottles recently to get the label off and it worked pretty well. So I told him to put a drop or two right on the gum and scrub away. He came back a few minutes later to tell me that my friend said I was amazing! :) Wahoo! Next time you got something sticky, get out your Lemon essential oil. Put a drop or two on it and scrub. If it doesn't come off the first time of scrubbing a bit, add another drop or two. 
If you have ever tried that or if you do try this, leave a comment and let us know how it works for you and what you used it on! :)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I'll have to remember this one! I'm constantly finding sticky substances everywhere!