Monday, March 19, 2012

A Bad Hair Day?

I have this GREAT friend who has this GREAT blog!!
In it, she posts her pictures that she takes daily (she is a great photographer) and she will post a little tender mercy of her day. I personally love reading her tender mercies because it reminds me that I too should be counting my tiny little blessings every single day (not to mention she takes really good pictures)! 
Anyways
So her latest post includes how she takes care of her hair naturally and includes essential oils with it! So, that being said, I encourage you all to check out her latest post by clicking here. Then feel free to comment on her blog as well as on mine with any ideas, thoughts, or comments. I would love to hear what you all think. Think of how much money you would save by doing this with your own hair! How much money do you think you could save?

No comments: