Sunday, February 20, 2011

Did You Make a New Year's Resolution to Lose Weight?

 
When you sat down this year to think about and write out your New Year's Resolutions, did the ever-so-famous, "lose weight" make it onto your list? If it did, you should consider these products. I personally have used Slim&Sassy and LOVED it. I felt so good while I used it and it really helped me control those nasty cravings I get way to often for candy and cookies and pop. doTERRA also just came out with another product called TrimShakes. You can get it in Vanilla or Chocolate. These shake mixes contain the patented ingredient EssentraTrim which helps in managing the stress hormone cortisol that goes along with fat storage. The Slim&Sassy is what you drink with your water and then the shakes are used to replace at least one meal per day. If you want to read a little more about it, CLICK HERE! If you are interested in getting anything ordered or even how to incorporate these products into your life, feel free to comment, call, text or email me! doTERRA is all about good health that is natural and safe and so I really believe these will be awesome for anyone who tries them!

No comments: