Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When In Doubt, Use.....?


Hello everyone! Sorry it has been a while since I posted. We've all been sick with some sort of nasty cold and with my pregnancy, I just cannot keep up with life anymore!! :) But, here I am.
Before I get started, I want to tell you first that I need your help. My goal is to get 5 more followers before Sunday. Can you all help me with that? :) 
The main topic for today is LAVENDER! Lavender is probably the most common essential oil out there! It comes from the flowering top of the plant. Lavender is universal and typically known to help the wherever there is a need in the body. As some say, when in doubt, use Lavender. It is a calming and relaxing oil. It can be used neatly, that means without any sort of carrier oil. It can be used to help one sleep better, to generate a good sense of well-being and to promote peace with one's self. 
Lavender is part of the DoTERRA Beginner's Trio- Lemon and Peppermint being the other two oils. This is one of the first oils that people usually start with because it really can be used for anything! It is wonderful! You can put it on bruises, burns, or even use it in a moment (or several moments) of hysteria. 
Don't forget: When in doubt, use Lavender!! :)

No comments: