Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Am Still Alive...


(Ha ha, I loved this picture because the mom is nursing, lol, so that is how I feel sometimes.)
Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted last. I would like to sincerely apologize for taking off like I did. Life has been so busy for me between going to school full-time, having a baby who doesn't always take her naps when she should and still has to nurse every 3 hours or else she is starving, a daughter who is in Kindergarten (did you know that when kids this young get homework, it is just like me, the mom, getting homework? :) ), and somewhere in that time spent cooking, cleaning, doing homework and sleeping, I have to spend time with my hubby, who often gets dropped because of my busy schedule. So I had to let the blog go for just a little while until I got caught up on life! So I hope you are all still there and am willing to stick it out with me while my semester is going. I only have 6 weeks left and then I'll be taking a break for a couple months. I will still be keeping the blog, and just posting when I can.
I just wanted to let you all know that I am here and have been thinking of lots of fun things to post. Here is a preview:
-  Taking Care of Myself
-What oils I ended up putting in my kids roller bottles.
- The numbing affect.
- Ylang-Ylang huh?
- Christmas Gift Ideas

So give me some time to finish my homework for the week and I'll get you all caught up on some fun things going on with the oils. :)

I would love to hear from some of you! Tell me what you are all up to this autumn season. How busy are you? Do you feel like me? Or are you a blessed one who gets to sit down periodically?

No comments: