Thursday, October 6, 2011

Brrr....A Hot Drink Sounds Good!


Today, here in Rexburg, we had our first snowfall. No, it was not just a flurry. It stuck. I had to clean my car off after a little while. So we got home and after taking off all of the coats and boots, my kids let me know that it was time for their favorite thing in the winter: HOT CHOCOLATE! So what does this have to do with oils? Well, who likes mint hot chocolate? Why not try adding a drop or two of peppermint to your hot chocolate? Of course I thought of this AFTER my cup was all gone. But I am going to try it next time. If you like tea, you could try doing peppermint tea, lemon tea, or maybe use the grapefruit or Citrus Bliss. Unless you use extremely hot water, I would think that not all of the healing agents in the oil would come out. So I'm sure it might help you feel a little better or comforted. :) Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments: