Thursday, July 14, 2011

Loyalty Rewards Program

I just wanted to make sure everyone had all of the information concerning DoTERRA's Loyalty Rewards Program. I have been a part of it since March 2010 and have absolutely loved it. I get to cash in my points every so often and get free oils. If you know me, I LOVE things that are FREE!! Not only do I love the oils, but I love the program! :) I really hope you'll take a look at this and consider incorporating it into your lives. If you have any doubts or questions, please let me know and we'll talk it out. I won't pressure you to join, because using the oils really is a change in your lifestyle so I want it to be something you are ready for. But when you are ready, you won't be able to get enough of them! I have seen the oils do some amazing things and can't wait for the company to come out with new products! So, take a look at this and consider it! :) 
http://www.doterra.com/tools/documents/LRP_details3.pdf 
( I tried just putting a picture of the document on here and it didn't work. So click on the link above to view the pdf.)

No comments: