Monday, April 30, 2012

I Can't Seem To Go!

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease."

Ha ha. Sorry for the title. Wasn't sure what else to call it. This post is about something that takes place in the bathroom....or, what doesn't happen, I should say. That's right. Constipation. It is something we all go through, unfortunately. We all know what it is, but I thought I'd do a little research anyways and tell you what oil can be used to help this out! :) 
Constipation is the inability to pass a bowel movement. It is caused sometimes by medicines you take, not having enough fiber in the diet, or by not taking in enough liquids. It can also be caused by holding it in (like if you refuse to go in public bathrooms - children might experience this cause more often than adults) or by certain ailments such as diabetes, hyperglycemia, cystic fibrosis, or celiac disease. 
So what can we all do about this problem? Well, by way of dietary means, simple drink more water and increase your fiber intake. If that doesn't seem to do the trick, remember the phrase, "I have an oil for that!" :)


An oil you would want for this sort of problem would be some sort of
digestive blend.
The pictures above are of fennel, ginger and peppermint. 3 plants you might see in a digestive blend.
Can I just tell you that an oil like this is a MUST HAVE in our house. Whether it is indigestion, constipation, or diarrhea, a drop of a digest blended oil works wonders.
I usually just put a drop on my stomach and rub it around a bit. If in 20 minutes I am not completely feeling better, I do it again. I, personally, have never had to do it more than two times. Other people may need to do it more. Everyone is different, please remember this. You can also put a drop on each of your feet. Remember that when you put oils on your feet, it only takes 20 minutes for the oil to reach the entire body. 

So, next time you can't seem to go, eat an apple, drink a glass of water, and grab your bottle of the digestive blend of your choice! 





I confirm that the information given is a testimonial endorsement
and
is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

No comments: