Thursday, November 17, 2011

They Call Me Mellow Yellow

Lemon --> Yellow ---> Today's title. Ha ha. 


So I got emails from my up-line periodically and when I got this one, I knew I HAD to share it with you. Some information about the Lemon Oil. If you want to be put on the email list from my up-line, let me know and I can send them your email address. They have meetings, classes, send out information and lots of fun stuff periodically. This one came from a girl named Kellie. Here is what she taught this month about Lemon: 

"Lemons Uses: Aromatic, Topical, Internal -Make sure it is a CPTG oil if you are wanting it for medicinal uses.
Very Family Friendly! Wahoo!!
Illness, Colds, Flu, Fevers, Kidney Cleanse, Immune Booster, Natural Pick-Me-Up, Parasite Cleanse, Toxin Cleanser, And Household Cleaner!
(just a few drops in 8oz of water several times a day keeps the kidneys flushed clean, the liver happy, the blood vessels clear of arterial plaque, and gets the lymph flushed out.)
-I used Lemon to remove paint from the side of a car!
-I use lemon to remove gum and stickers (I know it is a pricey little cleaner, but I love the smell, and I love that I can use it with my hands and not feel worried about toxic crap getting into my system!)
I believe it is one of the most important oils. It is simple to use, safe for every one in the family, and covers a whole myriad of problems, concerns or ailments. Plus it tastes DELICIOUS!
And beautifully it is cheaper than most of the oils because it is an abundant resource.
I believe this oil fits EVERYONE'S Budget. And should be used daily.
Use it to clear the air and freshen up a room instantly.
Use a few drops in the tub for a refreshing bath that also helps dull skin, and to pull toxins.
Use it for cuts, and wounds (it heals, cleanses and numbs.)
Use it to shine up a dull complexion, try my Lemon Coffee scrub recipe below...it is fabulous!
Use it in frosting and baking
Lemon Pie...YUM!
One of my favorite uses is in a warm tea.
Honey Lemon Tea
Use "Just Warm" water (remember not to heat your oils past body temperature, we want to keep the therapeutic properties in it.)
Fill a cup 3/4 full
Add Honey, about 1 1/2 tbs to 2 tbs  and stir until blended (honey is a natural healer)
Add 3-7 drops of Lemon Essential Oil in water
Stir and drink.
Kids love it, adults love it, and you can drink as much as you want. (Sure you are going to notice more frequent bathroom visits, but that is the cleansing and flushing power of Lemon. It is doing its job!)
Lemon is a natural pick-me-up, and a room deodorizer, also it kills the airborne germs and viruses, so........DIFFUSE IT BY GOLLY!
Keep oils  like Lemon circulating in your home through oil diffusers and you will notice, better moods, less illness, and the place just smells darn good! 

Lemon Coffee Scrub
-Use some used coffee grounds, whatever was in the filter (if you don't have used grounds, you can use fresh grounds straight from a package about 3 tbs worth.
-Use one tbs olive oil or fractionated coconut oil for facial scrub, or 4 tbs for body scrub (more or less grounds and oil can be used to fit the consistency of product you like)
-Use 1 drop Lemon Oil
Mix together
Gently scrub face and body
Allow to sit on skin for several minutes
Rinse with warm water and towel dry yourself
Gives a natural healthy glow to skin you will love.
If you are super sensitive to oils and scrubs, I don't recommend using this recipe because it works really well."
Isn't this information amazing? I did format it a little bit to make it look appealing to read, ha ha, but all of the credit goes to her.
I don't buy coffee, so if you don't either, maybe you could switch out the coffee in her scrub recipe and put in oatmeal or something? Do you have any other ideas on that?
Lemon is  $13.33 retail and only $10 wholesale. It definitely is budget-friendly and so easy to use! Everyone needs to have at least one bottle of Lemon in your house. I have about 2-3 in  my house, plus one in my diaper bag. Where is yours?

No comments: