Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Immortelle - For the Skin!

dōTERRA Immortelle is an Anti-Aging blend designed to help protect and nourish skin by supporting skin health. Especially important is the reduction of inflammation which contributes to the aging process of our body and skin. dōTERRA's CPTG essential oils have been selected and blended into this proprietary formula which provides remarkable benefits to help maintain skin's well-being and beauty. 

Growing older doesn't mean growing less attractive. There are many ways to care for your health and skin, remaining vital and beautiful for a lifetime.

Immortelle™Anti-Aging Blend essential oil.(retail value $92.67)
 Receive this powerfully renewing essential oil blend absolutely FREE by placing a 200PV Loyalty Rewards Order (AutoShip)* 

 *Must include the Skin Care Essential Kit.(Contains one each of dōTERRA's Essential Skin Care Facial Cleanser, Pore Reducing Toner, Anti-Aging Moisturizer, and Tightening Serum) 

Immortelle will not be available for purchase until May 1, 2011.

This information has come straight from my email from doTERRA. I know that I am doing my best to make sure I can get this this month. So my autoship order will be 200pv. Yours should be too! If you aren't on the autoship program yet, please, talk to me about it and I'll explain all of the benefits of having an autoship. It is amazingly great what you can get. I love it!!
Also, you do have to include the skin care kit in your order. If you haven't tried this kit yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. I have sensitive skin and have tried using SO MANY different products, both expensive and cheap and this is the only one that has worked for me. I love it! It may seem expensive when you look at the price, but you only need about a pea-size amount when you wash your face, making it so you don't have to buy it all the time. I buy a new set about every 3-4 months. So it really is worth it for me to have products that work and that really aren't that expensive to me. I advise you ALL to look into it! 

I'm so sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I am now due to have a baby anytime in the next 2 weeks. Plus, my daughter had her 5th birthday last week, so we've been crazy busy at our house. I promise to be better! :) 

QUICK REMINDER: The more followers I get, the better the give-aways will get. So please, spread the word and let's get some good stuff rollin'! :)

No comments: