Monday, June 11, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes....

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been a while. Life got busy there for a bit! So I wanted to stop by and update you with some changes in my life! :)
1- It has been called to my attention that I have to change my wording on how I post about the essential oils. So I still want to do that, but it has become a bit trickier and just takes me more time to write a post. So still expect them, maybe not as often.
2- I am going to be adding more "health" posts because of how my life is going, I want to share my finding with all of you, hoping you all will be healthier because of it!
3-Within the last couple months, we have to come find out and have my oldest daughter diagnosed with ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder) and ADHD (I think we all know what that is). We tried the medicine (wasn't something we really went into wanting to use in the first place - you know my stance on medicine! ha ha!) and we didn't like it at all. So through a friend, I found out about this diet called The Feingold Diet. We are starting it and have already noticed a difference in my daughter. I'll do a more detailed post about that some other time soon, but for now, that is what we are up to. It is a little more stressful right now to always be checking the book to see what we can and cannot eat. But totally worth it when I am able to really see how it is helping her - and the rest of us! 
4- I just registered for my Fall Semester that starts in September. 14 credits! dah! Wish me luck!
So that is what I am up to. I still use and sell doTERRA and Norwex so please feel free to comment about those things anytime. Both on here and on facebook! I want to hear from you all and love when I see your messages!

No comments: