Thursday, February 9, 2012

"Look, Feel, Live Younger, Longer"

How is everybody's new year treating them? Are you sticking to those New Years Resolutions still? ha ha. I am trying my best, though I tend to stray periodically.
Today I want to tell you about a product of doTERRA's that is absolutely wonderful and, I think, should be a part of everybody's daily routine. That is the LLV. Lifelong Vitality pack. These are basically vitamins that you take on a daily basis to do what the title of this post says. The purpose of them is to help you "Look, Feel, Live Younger, Longer". I have been taking them for a while now and can't imagine going back now to a time when I wasn't taking them. I can feel my body slow down when I am not taking them regularly and can definitely tell a difference in how I feel when I am taking them daily. Let me give you the details about what they are exactly.
The LLV pack consists of 3 different bottles of pills. The Micro Plex VMz, AlphaCRS+ and the xEO Mega. 
For the sake of you being able to understand what this trio is all about, I am getting all of my information from HERE.
The Alpha CRS+ Cellular Vitality Complex is a complex to help cells and cellular activity. The primary benefits are
"• Supports healthy cell proliferation and lifespan by reducing oxidative stress to DNA and other critical cell structures
• Supports healthy inflammatory response to oxidative stress in cells
• Supports cellular energy by supporting healthy mitochondria and by supplying metabolic factors of energy production
• Supports healthy cellular immune function
• Supports mental clarity and healthy brain function"
The xEO MEGA Essential Oil Omega Complex is combined from essential oils and the important omega fatty-acids. The primary benefits include:
"• Promotes cardiovascular health by reducing oxidative stress and 
mediating healthy cellular response to inflammatory markers
• Supports health joint function and comfort
• Provides important modulating nutrients for healthy immune function
• Protects against lipid oxidation and supports healthy function of the brain
• Promotes healthy skin"
The MicroPlex VMz Food Nutrient Complex provides your body with all essential vitamins and minerals that most people don't typically get from their diet on a daily basis. The primary benefits are 
"• Provides 22 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth, functioning and maintenance of cells
• Fights free radicals with the antioxidants vitamins A, C, and E
• Supports healthy metabolism and cellular energy
• Supports bone health with calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D
• Supports healthy immune function
• Supports healthy digestion
• Provides systemic benefits of vitality and wellness associated with optimal intake of essential nutrients"

For pregnant and nursing moms, this is a great way to keep both mom and baby healthy! I took them for a little while during pregnancy and then all during the time when I nursed my 4th child. My milk was by far the best I have ever had and I give most of that credit to this wonderful product! 

As with any natural, essential oil product, when you begin using this product, you might experience a little detox. It can be a headache or some nausea. Whatever you feel, it is normal. You can start with a smaller dosage though if you'd like to ease your body into them. I have heard of people losing weight at the beginning of using these pills because of the detox that takes place. Detoxing is not bad. It is just getting rid of the bad, yucky stuff in your body. It is recommended to take the pills for at least 3 months to really notice the complete changes your body is making. I remember seeing differences in the first month though. 

I think you will be surprised at how much healthier you start becoming by taking the steps of changing your diet a bit, drinking more water, using essential oils and adding in this Lifelong Vitality trio. I feel more energized when I am taking these pills and let me tell you, as a mom of four kids and a full-time student and wife, I need all of the energy I can get!!

Feel free to ask any questions and together we can figure out what will work for you. On my autoship, I pay about $60 a month for these great pills. It may seem like a lot, but you will start to see how much healthier you are becoming and you might start spending less on medicine and other vitamins you might be taking. So I urge EVERYONE to consider these. Soon I will post some other personal experiences that people have had concerning the LLV. 

Until next time....HAPPY OILING EVERYONE!

No comments: