Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trim Shakes and Autoship

How was everybody's Mother's Day? I hope all of you were able to have a nice relaxing day! :)
I just wanted to give you a heads up to a new site from DoTERRA. It is at www.doterrasuccessmap.com I think it deals more with the business side of things. But check it out and let me know if you have any questions about any of it. 
Now that I have had my baby and we are doing great (great as in my little miss Rory has gained 2 lbs the first 2 weeks of life!) I wanted to try using these Trim Shakes. I've heard it is great for nursing moms to add more nutrients to their milk. On my May autoship, I ordered the Chocolate Shakes and the Vanilla Shakes to give them a try. Anything to help me lose some baby weight! I'm also trying to eat better so hopefully in conjunction with the oils, protein shakes and my healthy eating habits, things will start happening! :) I will be exercising when I feel more up to it, I'm not quite there yet. Lol. 

Autoship Information




If you haven't already enrolled in the autoship, I wanted to show you why you should! In the table above, it shows you what percentages of rewards you will earn. To be on the autoship, you are first required to have become a wholesale member by paying the $35 fee and then to spend at least 50pv (100pv if you want to be able to earn money from your recruits). Remember that pv is the point system that is used with DoTERRA. Once you start your autoship, you will begin earning 10% of what you spend back in points to use on oils in the future, aka - free oils! After the first three months, your percentage raises to 15% and so on until you reach your maximum of earning 30% of what you spend to get free oils. I am spending a little over 100pv a month and am earning 30% back in rewards. About every 6 months or so, give or take, I am reaching 150pv to use to get whatever oils I want. It just costs me $3 to redeem the points and then I have to pay my shipping since I just can't go pick them up. I think it is awesome because it gives me a chance to really get some of those more expensive oils that I don't normally get on my autoship. Or it gives me a chance to get a bunch of little ones to restock my supply. I love it!! Who doesn't like getting expensive things for free?? 
I really encourage you all to think about the autoship and really consider it, especially if the oils have become a part of your life like they have for me.
I'm interested to hear what you all are thinking as far as the autoship program goes. Are you considering it? Is it not something you want to do right now? Do you have any questions about it?? Feel free to leave your questions and comments here on the blog or email me personally at corinnehoyt@yahoo.com.
I'd love to do another give-away soon. I am just waiting for some more followers so please spread the word! I'll be better at posting now that life is somewhat getting a new routine down for me. It is surprising how much having a baby can throw everything off for a bit!

No comments: